Re: FASPEC--Stan Huntley

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FASPEC--Stan Huntley
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:57:13 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2005 6:24:03 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

When I  had mine done, the doctor emphatically told me it is
almost a guarantee  that it would prevent an occurrence of colon cancer
for 10 years. Hell, I  even came home with a polaroid. Talk about
"fantastic  voyage"!

Just don't believe the guys at the Greyhound bus terminal offering free
exams....

Robert B.  Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03  Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention  of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid  in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Marcel Proust