Re: bugeye HS-2 carb trouble

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bugeye HS-2 carb trouble
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:28:49 -0800
The cable is new. When it is idleing high like that
and I go to the carbs to make sure the throttle is all the way down
it is.

If I just hit the throttle a tiny bit, it idles down nicely.
If I get the motor reved up for a while it won't idle down.

Then while it is idleing high I use my finger to force down the
pistons to slow the engine down. That works.

My pistons go up and down freely. Maybe my springs are too weak?

Mike