Re: RE: tips and advice

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: tips and advice
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:25:14 -0500
And, that's why I'm hemming and hawing.  ( Some expressions, just don't look
right written, do they? )  But, from poor memory, not all 12G940s are the same?
 It matters where they came from, right?  Some were prone to cracking ( like
mine did )?

I think that I'm going to wait and evaluate what's in the mail first, but not
be committed to using it just because I bought it.

Thanks!