Re: Chrome Bumper replacement on ruber bumper midget

To: cyrille@hp.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome Bumper replacement on ruber bumper midget
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:29:57 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2005 7:11:22 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

However,  the mounts are completely different (I should have checked
before, isn't  it... Ha the incontinence of youth!)...

ROTFLMAOPRDML!  Don't do that while I'm drinking coffee  Cyrille!  Now I have
to change shirts.....

Robert B.  Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03  Beetle

... Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention  of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but
rather to skid  in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally
worn out, and loudly proclaiming --  WOW-- What a Ride!"

-Marcel Proust