Re: 3rd gear high pitch noise

To: Mike Aarset <mike.aarset@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 3rd gear high pitch noise
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:41:22 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike

I saw you already had a response from Paul A, take his word - he's the
expert.

What Paul did not say was he makes the Morriservice Datsun tranny
conversion kits. I believe the Rivergate kit is a copy of his kit. You
should contact him off-list for more info.

I have his 5-speed kit in my Bugeye. Fairly easy installation for home
mechanics like us.(ok, ok, I did have to bug Paul with a few dumb
questions - which he answered promptly. Good guy). Love it!

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA