RE: racing Austin A35 link

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: racing Austin A35 link
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:01:29 -0600
Glen

Thanks for the clip.  I had the great fortune of being a Goodwood on the
Saturday last year, and this little car was certainly a great hit among the
fans.  Even myself, a person who keeps a few Jaguars in the pen, found
myself enjoying seeing this little pinky-red 2 door scooting past the bigger
and more powerful cars.

Bob
'75 Midget