Re: CROSS FLOW HEADS

To: "scott@" <scottjgraham.comscott@scottjgraham.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CROSS FLOW HEADS
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:33:47 GMT j25EaDXB027002
Scott...

you mention the word "impressive" as to
power gains for $3,500 but....no specific
numbers.  And I don't have the foggiest
what this head will do for one in terms of
torque/HP.

OTOH....
$3,500 sounds about right for a Moss
MiniMania (or Hans Pedersen) blower kit.

It woud be nice to see a factual comparison
of the two methods.

Perhaps the answer
to your question regarding the scaricity of
Xflow's for the Series A lies within.

Someone once told me the only difference
between a BDA and a Spridget motor was the BDA's cylinder head and that same was
easily installed on a large bore Series A.

I am totally unfamiliar with the foregoing.

Hopefully there are other
listers who "know" and may contribute for
a gain in list general knowledge. :)

Cap'n Bob
'60 Frog