Question on Pertronix Coil

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, scottjgraham.comscott@scottjgraham.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Question on Pertronix Coil
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:56:30 EST
Hey guys and Kate - and gals and guys, Ok - - --

The Pertronix coil that just came to me in the mail has a test that it says I
need to do to see if there is a resistor in the system before I install the
coil.

I am going to do the test (I guess) but can't I just see if there is a
resistor by physically locating it?  I would have to remove it any way?

Also - before I convert to an electronic igintion - I guess that it is ok to
run this hotter coil with points?  I have a Mallory Distibutor which is a
double point type?

Thanks!  Kirk

59 Bugeye with 1275 and noisy first gear smooth case featuring front drum
brakes!

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Randal Smith and Me.jpg]