Re: Re: They're not just for wheel chocks anymore

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Re: They're not just for wheel chocks anymore
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:40:32 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert sez:
<snip>
>There are good and bad in all 'groups'.  Maybe even politicians? :)

Hmmm.  Bad politician.  Another oxymoron, no doubt.

I'm a hunter too, but my rule is eat what you kill. Turns out cats are
kinda tasty in a nice stew or stir fry. Dogs aren't bad either. I learned to
like both when Sam sent me on my all expenses paid vacation in sunny
Southeast Asia. Nothing quite like a nice, plump Beagle!

Cheers!!
Jim - who left the Midget in the garage tonight since it is now below
freezing and I'm a pussy.
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget