Positive Crankcase Ventilation

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[01513C00:01C524C7] j29GgoML018076
Subject: Positive Crankcase Ventilation
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:42:38 -0700
Hello,

I have an oil problem on my 1500cc car, namely, at higher RPM, oil is
pushed through the dip stick... A common problem I know...

I have a webber and the roker cover breather is connected to the filter
housing, which is not providing much negative pressure as you know.

I was told that there is a breather hole somewhere around the crank
case, and it might be that this hole is pluged (at least partially) and
I would like to locate it and check it out. Can anyone tell me where the
darn thing is located?

Thanks, cyrille