Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:24:55 GMT j2AEPIsQ026723
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Not God's gift to the world by a long shot
Willy <VBG> but this $50 cover has served
me well for years. Another thing I like about it is so easily stowed. You can
basically roll it up in a small ball or carefully fold it over a couple of
times to
make a small, flat mass which will fit easily
out of sight behind your seat. Great portability.

And while moisture will
get through in a downpour. it will also dry out under there as well with no
apparent damage to paint (2 pack anyway). The cover
also dries in a heartbeat.

It's a very light cover so air has no problem
circulating with the slightest breeze. No
abrasive damage to paint either in heavy
(flapping) winds.

I've just ordered a new one from Moss to
replace my 4 year old tattered, well-used
one and will not leave home without it....I
AM a "believer"!! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog