Need help with a Chevy...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Need help with a Chevy...
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:35:58 EST
So color me dumb.  How the heck do you adjust the headlights on a 1997  Chevy
Tahoe?  I found two rods above the headlights that are six sided and  seem to
do nothing.  I can see two white nylon torx nuts down under the  sheet metal,
but of course I don't have anything to fit them.

The passenger side low beam hits the ground about 10 feet in front of the
bumper, and is lined up just off the middle of the hood.

I can just touch the socket from the back with a screwdriver, and it  appears
to be loose.  I bump it and the light moves, but how do you get a  hand on
it, take the battery out and the horn off?

Can it really be that difficult to adjust a headlight?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."