Re: starving for air at idle?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: starving for air at idle?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:39:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Pretty dark if you ask me. You're runnin' a little rich and with gas prices
being what they are, you're in fer trouble. (Not to mention the length of the
reply you're likely to get from Captain Bobbit.)

I think your air cleaner setup might be suckin' a wee bit too much 'ot air
there too, buddy. You want to convert to something a little more conventional.
Even if you remove the can and just secure the filter in place with a metal
disc and leave the sides of the filter exposed.

What is that air filter setup from anyway?