Re: Help with Steering Wheel Pull

To: <KrkLH@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help with Steering Wheel Pull
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 09:16:56 -0400 reply-type=original
Kirk:  I have removed my steering wheel in a two person operation:  back off
the nut but leave it on the shaft up at the top (this is important to
protect the shaft and the teeth of the people), have one person pull on the
wheel, while the other whacks the nut with a wood mallet (or wood
block/metal object combo).  Hope this helps.

Geoff Brancj