Disc Brake bit wanted..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Disc Brake bit wanted..
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 19:46:49 -0500
        Hello all,

        I am in the process of installing the disc brake setup I purchased on
eBay some months back.  I have most of the bits powdercoated or cleaned
and it looks good although it isn't perfect.  But to the point, I find
myself in possession of two driver's side "backing plates"  (I 'm not
sure what to call 'em but you get the idea) and I would like a
passengers' side "backing plate".  More than willing to swap my other
driver's side.  ;-)  This is for a US spec '1959 Bugeye with disc
brakes..  I hope..

Thank you all,

Lester