Re: Robert Houston - BTDT

To: Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Robert Houston - BTDT
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:10:35 -0400
BTDT
The vacation would be the best thing for them. My wife, Michele, and I went
through this same thing in Sept. of  2000 when we lost our only child, a 16
year old daughter, to a whitewater rafting accident. We took a small
vacation a few weeks after the accident and it made a world of difference
in how we accepted things. Sure the pain and the memories will still be
there when they get back but it gives you time to just get away from it all.
Sending cards is another good thing. You don't have to write any notes,
just sign them. You can't imagine how a stupid card can make you feel so good.

Gotta go, tears are blocking the screen.

Dave Yealy