Re: MHouston Fund later 5/4 - MAJOR update !!

To: "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MHouston Fund later 5/4 - MAJOR update !!
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:36:53 -0500
Gentlemen and Ladies:

After a couple of V/Ms and e-mails to MJB ref  the "Subject" above, Mark has
been MORE than KIND, POLITE & Gentlemanly and subscribed me to this List
(and also Triumphs).

My SINCEREST "Thank You" goes out to Mark.

As I have just actually just started to re-coupe from a MAJOR melt-down of
'puters, the task at hand has been a serious PITA, BUT no where near
Robert's (RBH) and family.

Some of you may know that both Allen Hefner and myself have offered our
services inorder to contribute to Melissa's Kids' Fund for whatever use RBH
may deem as Best Use of Funds.

As most of us seem to agree (THANKS Dave Y. & David R. for VERY moving
posts), a vacation seems the way of choice.  BUT, it will still be up to
Robert.  There have been other posts on this and other Lists trying to
explain what has transpired.

Some of you should have seen Brad Fornal's post (On 5/3/05, Brad Fornal