Re: MHouston Saturday update

To: "Allen Hefner" <ajhsys@gmail.com>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MHouston Saturday update
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 17:33:29 -0400 reply-type=original
Hey, all.  I have a USED Winner's Circle Panhard Bar (half eliptic) that I
don't need.  I suggest that I will put it up for auction right here and the
winning bidder will send the amount to Allen's Paypall account for the
RBHouston fund.  I'll package it for nothing, winner pays the shipping.
What does anyone think?

Allen:  Please feel free to veto this if it is unacceptable.

Geoff Branch