Re: which manual(s)

To: PETER SHULL <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: which manual(s)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 20:12:43 -0400
Cc: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
PETER SHULL wrote:

> Hopefully (?) there will soon be a Bugeye parked in my garage. Which manuals
> are recommended.

The Haynes is pretty good. But it does not contain the full factory
specs. If you can get hold or a "reasonably" priced reprint of the
factory manual, along with a Haynes, that's good.
If not, go for a Bentley manual. It is complete, has all the factory
info, but last time I looked, it was forty something bucks too.
Check Ebay, look in the book section, I found a cheap one there once.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ