Radius Arm

To: "Bugeye" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radius Arm
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 16:24:05 -0700 reply-type=original
Looking in the catalogs they list the distance piece for the rear end of the
radius arms as 4 required. Looking at the distance piece that I have and at
the radius arm rear mount, there is no way that 2 of these will fit in
there. There is about 1/2" space between the mount and the end of the radius
arm bush and the distance piece is about 1/2" thick.

Is this correct, only one piece per side?

If yes, does the distance piece go on the inside or the outside?

if no then I must have the wrong distance piece.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com