Trailer Day Exodus

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer Day Exodus
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 20:26:51 -0500
Plans for the mass migration of the Flounder Fleet north of the Cheddar
Curtain are progressing nicely.

Current plans are.

Thurs.

I'll haul the Kubota I bought to mow the north 40 up Thurs. night while up
there for the final walk thru.

Fri.

Fri AM early, brother Don will haul Tater, (a little white spud, the latest
Bugeye racecar), and I'll haul Redrum and Red Arse in my trailer.

Don will unload Tater, and head back for my 100-6 while we're closing on the
farm.

At noon, we'll head over to The Striking Viking's (Nancy) and move her
household belongings to the farm (and some items to my place at Green Lake)
Mal Fay is coming over from Road America in the afternoon to help. Friday
night, Don & I will head back to IL. Elmo (Jim Donato) and Stacey will
arrive late Fri. at the soon to be former Casa Del Flounder.

Sat.

Sat AM, I'm expecting Craig "Fast Eddie" Bielat (who showed up a week early
last Saturday), Larry Daniels, Bud Pazur, Jeff Porasik, Dave Lieb, Elmo,
Stacey, and brother Don..

Elmo will have my Healey boat & trailer ON his open trailer, and my dyno in
the back of his pickup. Stacey will be driving my Wagoneer. My FJ40 Land
Cruiser will go on Craig's double axle trailer, pulled with my Suburban with
Craig driving it. The Bishop will go in Don's enclosed trailer. Bud will
pull my MGC GT on one of my open trailer's with his pickup. Larry will haul
something lighter, like maybe my large compressor on his utility trailer.
I'll haul my '63 VW Notchback and the King Midget in my big trailer. Jeff
will haul my MKIII Sprite. Dave (if he's really brave) will drive my '70 GMC
Customer Camper pickup, and a really old open trailer (empty).

We'll be at the Dream Farm well before noon, and unload, and have lunch
there.

Remaining for the afternoon trip will be 3 more Spridget tubs (FrankenSprite
, Red Rat II and my $1 E-Bay Midget). Larry and Bud may leave there tow
vehicles at the Farm, and ride back with someone, and they can flip a coin
to see who gets to drive the BMW 633 CSI, and who gets to drive the FJ60
Land Cruiser back north. There are many engines (which can be loaded in my
big  trailer and Don's, 3 or 4 mopeds, a Honda 90, many tubs full of Sprite
parts, some cabinets and shelving, Land Cruiser body parts, Bugeye bonnets
and hardtops, an Onan RV generator, my 7' plow, and lots more extra parts.

We'll have dinner at the Dream Farm.

Sun.

Expecting Tutone for final garage clear out, and anyone else available.

Sounds like some fun, and a lot of work. I truly appreciate all the help. If
anyone else can lend a hand, the more the merrier.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com