RE: Moving the Midget to Atlanta

To: "John Gottstein" <gottstein@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moving the Midget to Atlanta
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 20:34:06 -0400
john, john, ...john...john!
you told them exactly what you were gonna  do?   you were "honest" and TOLD
THEM ?
*sigh*
hows about ya put it in a pod, tell 'em it's yer furniture from your
apartment and then.....unload it , and tell 'em ta come and get the empty
darn pod?   *oops...too easy?*
there are times they just do not need ta know what yer shipping!   it's
household goods!    it's all in the interpertation , is it not?   it is fer
yer household, and it is good right?   *grin*   so that makes it household
goods...right?
gee is it still white too?   (enquiring minds wanna know?)

chuck.
up to my tush in family stuff and brian's bugeye.....