Spridget Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget Wheels
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:55:10 -0400
I am currently restoring a 1974 Midget for my wife with a Weber, a Datsun
5-speed, and a Spridgetech bugeye bonnet.  If Frank call his wife's car
"Pieces", maybe I should call this one "Parts".

Anyway, the body work is progressing faster than expected (maybe this really
was an Arizona car!); and, since I have an impatient buyer for the old tires
and rostyle wheels, I am going to need to find new wheels and tires for "Parts".

Even though I am a long time lurker and occasional contributor to this list, I
need a refresher on what Midget 13" wheels are available.  I am familiar with
Panasports ($244 each) and Moss Minilites ($175 each), but what are my other
options?  Isn't there a Minilite supplier in Colorado somewhere with better
prices?  Will shipping eliminate my savings?  Is there anything "unique" out
there?

Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Steve Swarin