Stupid or Just Bad Luck?? j4CJ8Dgl013028

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stupid or Just Bad Luck?? j4CJ8Dgl013028
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:07:00 -0400
Hello all,  I just received the second smiths volt gauge I won on
eBay. First one I won description said "may not work" and what do you
know, it didn't.  The second one I received yesterday said "works fine
and ready to hook up". Well, hooked it up to the battery to test and
the needle doesn't move.   Now my question is am I doing something
stupid or do I just have really bad luck?  Isn't a volt gauge just one
+ and one ground, at least it was last time I checked.  I took it
apart to check the windings and everything looked fine.

Also won a smiths amp gauge and need some direction in hooking it up.

Thanks,

Greg