Re: Bugeye Bra

To: SSWARIN@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Bra
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:03:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
IMO Bras do more damage than good. on ANY car

trap ,moisture. any dirt that gets in there, has a backing to get
rubbed in with..

make a decision to either drive, or trailer the car, then stick with it ;)

if you got a queen treat her as such, if you got a driver, have some
fun, and keep a touch bottle handy lol