Re: OSHIT Day

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OSHIT Day
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 08:27:48 -0400
I was part of the initial OSHIT installation of the old engine and new
transmission conversion. I won't be able to be there on the 22nd. I'm sure
you can come up with an engine hoist. Mines available if you need one.
I have a golf tournament and beer drinking planned for that day. Not in any
special order.

Dave
Blessed are the cracked: For it is they who let in the light.