Re: Repairing ABS on a Bugeye..

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Repairing ABS on a Bugeye..
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:29:20 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
.. speaking of dipsticks...  the one for this 948 resembles a large
cotter pin.  If that part is correct than why doesn't it sit fully in
the hole?  There is a flat washer that I would guess is supposed to
limit how far into the pan the dipstick goes but that part is a full
3 inches up from the hole.  Wrong dipstick?  Wrong hole.. no comment
please.. ?

Thanks again,

Lester