Re: Grand Kids (NO LBC)

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Bugeye" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Grand Kids (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:13:53 -0700
That was great!!! No grandkids here but my 16 year old son had his piano
recital on Saturday and a Talent show at the High school Friday night.  He
plays ragtime music, and is amazing!!  Looks like you have the makings of an
up and coming rising little star.  That is how old my son was when he
started playing the ivories for fun. If you click on this link you can hear
him play a classical piece.
http://home.pacbell.net/rexcats/travis.html  So who plays piano at your
house?

Lisa Ann