RE: I need some help

To: "'Jerry Goodman'" <Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: I need some help
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:11:30 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Also check the grounding wire inside the distributor. If it has a break
it in the car will idle fine, but as the engine accelerates and the
plate move, it will disconnect and break the circuit. The engine will
die until the rpms drop, then it will start running again until the rpms
increase.....

Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite mkII