Re: No LBC - Computer Question

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: No LBC - Computer Question
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:04:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I had that problem before. The 10/100 card was in fact bad. It may show
it's ok on the trouble shooter, but might only be reporting that it's
installed and connecting OK, but the entire circuit might not be
diagnosed 100%. Mine even showed the green LEDs on the back of the card
lit as if connecting to the internet. Try unplugging the card and
cleaning the contacts on the edge with a pencil eraser, then plug it
back in, they can oxidize. Since you said, my other computer, maybe try
the card out of the other one and see if that does it.

Dave