Looking for a Wiper Motor

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a Wiper Motor
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 23:18:59 -0500 reply-type=original
A friend of mine came over tonight with his TR3 so we could take a look at
his in-op wiper motor.  We took it apart and one of the brush retainers was
broken and the brushes were so worn that the holder had been riding on the
armature, it's toast.  This looks just like the motor on the early sprites,
square motor with screw terminals on the end.  We need a motor, or at least
an armature, brushes and one brush holder.  If anybody has what we need
please let me know, trying to avoid the $350 rebuild price quoted to my
friend.  I have one good late Spridget round motor with gearbox to trade.

Mark
Nashville