informal cleaning test

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: informal cleaning test
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:13:48 -0500
Castrol Super Cleaner and Simple Green

I had a couple of shelf units that had been outside next to the garage at
the old place. They were dirty, greasy, had leaf mung on them.

I sprayed one side of the same surface with Simple Green, and the other with
Castrol's  product. I let them soak, reapplied, then hit them with the power
washer.

Simple Green did squat, Castrol had the dirt and mung just washing away
"like butta".

Castrol, clear winner in this semi-scientific test.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com

image001.jpg]