Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)/ Mercury ad

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paris Hilton Ad (NO LBC)/ Mercury ad
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:26:13 -0700
Better than platinum plugs are the Iridium plugs.  Running them in my
Harley Davidson that is notorious for eating up spark plugs.  Supposed
to alst twice as long.  Go to this link and look up the cross reference
for the Iridium plugs under NGK.  You will see the same Iridium plugs
for a wide heat range and type of NGK plug.  These plugs are very
tolerant of extreme conditions like pinging or detonation.  They
actually help in that regard.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

David Riker wrote:

Um, I'll skip the Mariner & take a burger, thanks.

So, Allen, I've got an opening out here at a Chevy/Ford/LM/Honda store.
If our LM store was a single point, we'd all starve.

Yes, your car from the '60's can go 100k on a single set of plugs, just
have to buy platinum tip plugs & run pertronix.  Nice thing is that you
can actually reach the plugs to change them.