Re: Datsun driveshaft modifications

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun driveshaft modifications
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:33:18 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Those same sentiments were voiced by everyone including Paul A.  Believe
me when I say it was a bi*** to try to install without the hole.  Even
after cutting the hole I still had to tap it in from the differential
end with a hammer.  I thought I would feel worse than this cutting up my
car, but if I can drive it now everything will be O.K. as long as it
stays covered up under the carpet.
Mike