Re: Garage photo

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage photo
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 23:37:33 -0500 reply-type=response with any abuse report
>A garage out of control.  :-)

Gee Rick, that looks a lot like my garage would ... if I removed 3/4 of the
stuff that is in there. Right now it contains two Midgets, a Miata, a pop-up
camper, seven or eight bicycles, three workbenches, the push mower, the
roto-tiller, the parts washer, the engine crane, and a lot of spare parts.
Yes, it is just a two-car garage. I wanted to grow it a bit, but code does
not allow for it. I am thinking now that I could raise the roof four or five
feet and make it a lot more useful. The current walls are only seven feet
tall.
David Lieb

("TG: You were lucky to have a ROOM!  *We* used to have to live in a
    corridor!
MP: Ohhhh we used to DREAM of livin' in a corridor!  Woulda' been a
    palace to us.  We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish
    tip.  We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting
    fish dumped all over us!  House!?  Hmph."
Monty Python "We Were Poor" sketch)