Working Tranny!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Working Tranny!
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 07:58:09 -0400
Hey All,

I finished the tranny insertion yesterday and took it for a short ride
last night.  It looks like I picked a good ribcase out of my pile
because it shifts and doesn't jump out of any gears ;)

I learned that there is at least one manufacturer of motor mounts whose
bonding methods need to be reviewed.  The rubber on BOTH motor mounts
were separated and they were only in there for about 2 years (new when
installed).

I'm gonna go put the bonnet on-it (the wife wants to "test drive"

Kevin V.