Re: T-Charged

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: T-Charged
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:09:31 -0700
This one should be easy. All you need is about ten bucks, some clear acrylic
spray, the sticker stock and an inkjet (or laser) printer. I picked up a
six-pack of 8 1/2" x 11" "respositionable bumper stickers for ink jet
printers" at OfficeMax and made up some simple black and white stickers
using Microsoft Word and a laser printer. (I'm guessing the ink jet part
would come in handy if you wanted a bumper sticker with color.) The acrylic
gloss spray imparts a little protection from the elements, and there you
have it.

If you want one in B&W just let me know.