No LBC: Lesson of the day

Subject: No LBC: Lesson of the day
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:39:33 -0400
I learned an important lesson today. I needed to repair my old Troy-built
self-propelled walk behind mower. I needed to replace both the drive and the
blade belt. The drive belt twisted 90 degrees between the drive mechanism
and the engine shaft. What I learned today is that the belt must be twisted
in the correct direction. If you get it backwards when you engage the mower
drive, it starts to back up and tries to remove one of natures funnest toys.
That got my attention real fast!

On the plus side you can't get the blade belt wrong and this is one lesson I
will never forget!

Bill "I am faster than I thought" Gilroy