Re: Team Name

To: willy1959@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team Name
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:15:22 EST
In a message dated 11/2/2005 2:35:26 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
willy1959@gmail.com writes:

Okay,
I thought choosing SOS for our Team name would honor, who ever  came up with
it first, and give some ownership of our team to the list.  (Wrong again)

You are kidding, right?  How do you copyright SOS?  Doesn't  the soap company
get first shot at it?  Call it whatever you want and tell  anyone who objects
to go pound sand.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!