Re: more SOS prep

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more SOS prep
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:06:02 -0600 reply-type=original with any abuse report
Here are a couple of shots of the intended victim for the SU entry in the
Babe Rally:

http://tinyurl.com/9bn7n
http://tinyurl.com/dpjks
http://tinyurl.com/7cyot
http://tinyurl.com/887ku

Looks like just what the doctor ordered! We will certainly be busy at
SOS2005!
First order of business will be upgrading those flintstone floors. Then the
brakes will come in for some attention (no pedal at all right now). There
are a number of lighting issues as well as carbs, shocks, top, etc, etc,
etc!

Looking at the list of things that we already know that we will need, it
looks like I will be able to clean out my garage a bit.

Many thanks to Larry Daniels for his kind loan of this vehicle!
Also to WST for the use of Dream Farm and SOS2005!
And the list continues to grow...
Might as well put PPP in here now for all the parts he will be selling us
for this project.
David Lieb
Team SU
BabeRally 2006