Mini-Osh*t Meeting at My House

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mini-Osh*t Meeting at My House
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:25:02 -0800
I needed help today to put together a 4 post lift in my garage, so I
asked around a few weeks ago.  I knew I would be on my last floating
vacation day today and I wanted to get this lift together before I had
to go back to work.  Most of the help needed was grunt work lifting the
two runners that were very heavy.  I asked around and no one was really
close enough or had the time to help me.  When I mentioned the Lift
Party to Bob Kitterer he said "I'm marking it on my calender as we
speak".  Without a thought, he volunteered for some heavy lifting.  I
have to thank him on the list for such selflessness and generosity and
for dragging his brother Tom with him for some extra muscle.  I kid Tom
he was a lot of help.  I met Bob on this list as I have met many other
Spridgeteers over the several years I have been on the list and your all
a bunch of great people.  If you have a Spridget and you are on this
list, your one lucky individual.  Oh, and a tip of the hat to the many
Vets on the list.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite