Parting out MG Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Parting out MG Midget
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:48:49 -0600
I just wanted everyone to know that I'm stripping a 1972 MG Midget parts
car.  The tub is shot as are most of the fenders.  I'm going to keep the
drive-train and some of the front suspension, but the rest goes to the
scrap yard next week.  I'll also keep the 3.9 diff.

I'm just keeping stuff that I can use as racecar spares or cores, the
street car stuff (windshield, glass, top frame, seats, gauges, heater box
etc.) are going to get tossed out.  Let me know if any of you have an
interest in them.  Just because I'm tossing them out doesn't mean I'll
give them away, though, 'cause it would take me some time and hassle to
remove and ship them.

Best,
David Littlefield