Re: I Love opinions...

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Love opinions...
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:49:48 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'Ron Soave'" <soavero@yahoo.com>

Not to worry, I'm just dreaming.  I have no money for
a Bauchman motor, and too much fun per horsepower with
White Trash's current engine.  I mean, I called Will
Perry for Vandervell bearings, and his comment was
"why do you need Vandervells? It's not like you've got
a race motor in there."

--- "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov> wrote:
> Rebuild it yourself, in the back yard, on a piece of
> 8x12 blue tarp (after
> shoveling away the snow).

Ron Soave
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work....I want to achieve it
through not dying."  - Woody Allen

http://farechase.yahoo.com