Re: Supercharger information wanted

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharger information wanted
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:49:59 -0500
The kit is made in the US, by Moss.  Hans-Pederson of www.hi-flow.com
has another kit that will work on the Mini or spridget.  Hans kit uses a
whipple twin screw SC, the moss kit uses an M45 Eaton roots style SC.
The Moss kit is engineered for a stock engine, whereas the Hi-flow kit
is for a modded engine.  Bigger gains would be seen with the hi-flow,
but it would take much tuning.  The moss kit is more for a street driver
that wants easy bolt on power gain, but is not looking for ultimate
power. http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=47613

One other difference to note.  The Moss unit has an internal bypass so
that there is no boost when not under acceleration.  I do not know if
the Hans Hi-flow kit has this.

And, I assumed that minimania was just reselling the Hans P Kit.

HTH,
Trevor