Re: end of driving season

To: wrongwayricky@mac.com, robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:59:33 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/15/2005 11:39:24 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
wrongwayricky@mac.com writes:

Hi  Guys,

You wouldn't like the housing cost or cost of living out here any  ways.
Frankly, I don't know how my kids are going to afford a house out  here.  We
just
kind of lucked out and bought at the right time.   Although we scrimped and
saved for quite a while too.  Get this, our  housing went from 150k to 350k in
two years.  That's great if you already  own one but sucks if you don't.

Now the suckers that bought houses 30 years ago for $50,000 and are selling
them for $1.2M are moving to Texas and NM and buying a half dozen houses to
retire on.  One to live in and 5 to rent.

Houses that sold for $125k two years ago are $250k now.  THANK YOU  VERY MUCH!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!