Re: Tach Drive

To: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Tach Drive
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:04:28 -0500
Cc: Bugeye <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:

> Any thoughts on what a Lucas dizzy with a tach drive for the Sprite
> might be worth?

Dizzy or genny?
The dizzy never came with a tach drive on a Sprite.
AH 3000, yes. But that was a seperate piece (I got one if you really
want it ;)
Spitfires came with a tach drive dizzy too. Probably others but never a
Sprite.
Now if you meant genny....I have sold working tach drive gennys for
$100. I was happy, the buyer was happy and this was Carlisle prices.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ