RE: rotisserie for sprite tub

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rotisserie for sprite tub
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:38:51 -0800
Dick,

The rotisserie link Dave sent below is the one I used for my Sprite.
Unfortunately I did not draw up a plan; I just took measurements, scribed it
out and built it. If you can wait until next week I can make up some basic
plans over the T-day weekend.

You can see pix of my rotisserie here http://www.herbytoys.com/trick_ideas.htm
at the bottom of the page. I certainly don't claim to be an engineer but this
has worked for me. I haven't attempted to tilt it 900 yet (too much crap in
the garage still) but have rolled it around and in and out of the garage by
myself without any problems. It will not pivot 3600 as I didn't extend the
main stand upright as the Spitfire one shows. I was just looking for a way to
access the floorpan without crawling underneath.

Herby

63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver

herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>

Here are some good plans I found on the net

http://www.ponypics.com/spitfire/rotisserie.html

Dave