Re: where do I enroll?

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: where do I enroll?
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:29:44 GMT jAO9ULjd026836
Well, Ron....

she's be disallowed by the court (part of the
plea deal) to make any money off of her
"experience" through books, "appearances"
and the like. I'll be interested to see how
this one plays out in this respect.

I really can't see anyone making a buck off
a pedophile. Even Howard but then again,
I'm sorta old fashioned when it comes to
ethics and honor. Besides, if you've got to
turn to kids for sex, you've got some major
"issues".......I mean, she really is sicko despite
her obvious physical beauty. Too bad...what
a waste....gorgeous girl, college degree....
real shame.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Kawazu