Re: SOS & Free lunch (NLBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS & Free lunch (NLBC)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:45:22 -0800 (PST)
--- "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks to WST and company for broadcasting SOS 2005.
> I checked in several
> times and always saw lots of activity - sometimes
> Spridget repair,
> sometimes eating!

Most of the actual activity was Willie, David, and
Larry.  Was anyone tuned in for Buttcrack-cam?  That
was the first highlight of the day, then we turned it
up a notch with go kart racing on a snowy kart track,
then Peter turned it up another notch...  I'll let
Flounder and Peter take it from there.  Thanks to all
for the hospitality.

Ron Soave

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our
imports come from overseas." - George W. Bush, Beaverton, Ore., Sep. 25, 2000