Re: Re[2]: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:01:00 -0800
On Nov 27, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> Bose?
>
> No highs?
>
> No lows?
>
> Must be Bose.

Must not be balanced correctly.  I have run Bose for years and never
had such a problem.  The 901's had their own special "preamp" but I
have been able to balance the 901's with a decent preamp.  I have
been partial to Bose, particularly the 901's, because they will put
you in the middle of the band rather than out front some where.  An
this was in the days of stereo, before surround sound.

Always the odd one :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)